We are in the cusp of the dark moon, pre-solar eclipse and 6 planets are in retrograde. Which is pretty awesome cosmically, yet challenging on many aspects of our human existence.
The desire to move forward on a grand scale; career, relationships, healing, is on a reflective rewind through the retrogrades.
This pause is vital.
This tunnel of the past, is inviting you or pressing you, depending on your perspective to review your past choices.
Looking at it from different angles, not to obsess over the ‘should have’ or ‘could have’ responses, and rather on :-
– How did this situation serve you ?
– How did this situation serve the other ?
Keep in mind ‘rights’ or ‘wrongs’ are grey areas, along with what you deem is ‘fair’ and always will be, for it is the nature of duality on the earth plane.
Life is not about getting things right according to a societal benchmark, rather it is about discovering your joys while healing what comes up along your journey and sometimes, it starts from birth itself.
Reflect on your roots; ancestral lineage, even if you had a relatively happy upbringing, reflect on your family’s collective beliefs – poverty consciousness, striving till exhaustion, lack of trust, fear of intimacy, fear of success, fixed ways that do not feel right anymore… which could be the belief that will shed light, toward the breakthrough you have been looking for.
When we heal, we offer healing towards our past and present generations.
This is an act of love, towards our self.
For we are not here to save nor fix anyone, including our children, but to inspire the multitude of peaceful and courageous choices, towards a challenging occurrence.
If you have a challenging family dynamic:-
- Choose 7 symbols to represent your 7 generations (the 7th representing you), place them in a circle
- Prepare 5 grains as an offering, this represents abundance, grounding, and you could add other elements to this base – flowers for beauty, sweets for joy
- Light a candle, the flame will serve as a transmutation element
- Call your guides, to protect you, to guide you
- Then call upon the energies of your ancestors to the circle
- State your healing intention, ask Spirit for healing towards the challenging aspects in your family patterns, offer them to the flames, visualise them being transmuted/healed. You could ask for more love, closeness, harmony, rather than pinpointing an aspect that is not related to you; for example ‘I want my parents to stop fighting’
- Fill the circle with love, by asking for blessings and support from all your helpful ancestors in your life onwards
- Close your circle with gratitude, thank your guides, yourself and your family.
You could bury all of it in the earth or your garden, release them in a river or place them under a tree in nature
If everything feels too overwhelming, there is a default plan – rest, period.
Recreate from your past with love, with gratitude and faith.
Picture: Personal collection
Cosmic Blessings and wishing all of you much love,